We know you have a lot of researching to do in buying or selling your home. Getting it right can take a lot of time you might not have. We’d like to make it easier for you! Here is a list of easy resources to research crime rates, school systems, home values, and more!
If You Are Looking For:
- Median Real Estate Price (Plus, comparisons to the state and national median.)
- Real Estate Make-up (types of properties, type of neighborhood, age of neighborhood, vacancy percentage, and demand percentage.)
- Notable and Unique Neighborhood characteristics (Different statistics that make it unique.)
- Neighbors Info (income, occupations, languages, ancestry)
- Popular and Comparable Neighboring Cities
Great Neighborhood Resources:
Visit neighborhoodscout.com. This info is limited to just those statistics unless you pay for an account.
- Amenities (mapped out)
- Cost of Living
- Crime Rating Percentages (comparison to state and national average.)
- Employment and Unemployment Rates
- Graduation Rates
- School Test Score Percentage Compared to National Average.
- Comparison of two cities with the above-listed areas.
- Small Number of Reviews
Visit areavibes.com. It’s a good alternative to not having to pay neighborhood scout, but will be less detailed.
- Specific Crime Data (pulled from police reports, local news and user reports.)
- Crime Alerts Sent to You
Visit spotcrime.com. It lets you navigate a map to see exactly where the crime happened and it’s free!
- Registered Offender Locations (sex offenders and beyond)
- Notification System to Help You To Know When A Registered Offender Has Moved into your area.
Visit familywatchdog.us. Interactive map that let’s you see exacly where offenders live.
- School System Overview
- School Rankings Overall
- School Safety Rating in State
- Teacher Rating in State
- Reading and Math Proficiency Percentages
- Student Diversity
- Student-Teacher Ratio
- Educational Expenses
- Local Reviews of School System
- Best Rated Places to Go to School, Live and Work
- Ratings Comparing Diversity, Family Life, and Other Topics
Visit niche.com. Loads of data from comprehensive user reviews are given to give you ratings of all the data.
Know Your Neighborhood and Find Your Dream Home! Gregg is here to help!